DSiAM on Hallmark Channel's HOME & FAMILY!
See DSiAM included in a segment on the Hallmark Channel’s morning show HOME & FAMILY on Friday, May 23, 2014. Check your local listings!
See the Entertainment Weekly story featuring actors with down Syndrome in the March 2, 2012 edition.
Training in the performing arts for people with
Born to Act Players
- Mary Rings, Company Director
- Van Nuys, CA
- A dramatic arts program since 1995 including cast members with and without
Performing Arts Studio West
- Site address: 438 S. Market St, Inglewood, CA 90301
- Mailing: P.O. Box 1441, Inglewood, CA 90308
- An adult day program providing hands-on, individual training, career management, and on location support for performers with developmental disabilities working in film, television and commercials.
- Stephen Breithaupt, DTI, Founder and Director
- Los Angeles and Orange County
- Theatre arts for people with special needs “Acting for Life”
- Marlene Wagnon, CCO/Founder
- Olathe, Kansas
- Creating communities of kindness and inclusion through performing
arts, integrating people with and without disabilities.
All Star C.A.S.T. Workshop
- Syracuse, NY
- A partnership between Advocates Inc. and the Syracuse University Drama Department. The semester long class incorporates movement, dance, vocalization, teamwork, use of props & song to engage participants with developmental disabilities in an inclusive setting on the Syracuse University campus.
- Site address: 5601 S. Braeswood Blvd, Houston, Texas
- Mailing: 5300 N. Braeswood, #26, Houston, Texas 77069
- An inclusive full standing theatre and company educating and empowering actors with and without disabilities.
Shoestring Theatre Company
- Claire Snowdon-Darling, Artistic Director
- Ali Croud, counselor
- A place where talented adults with learning disabilities get together to create
dynamic and exciting pieces of self expression and performance art.